May 2011-May 2013

Kevin has been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has been assigned to labor in the Brazil Londrina Mission for two years and will be teaching the gospel in the Portuguese language. Kevin will not be using the internet while serving as a missionary. This site will be updated by me, his mom, as I recieve his weekly email letters and pictures. Enjoy!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tough Week for Investigators, but I got Peanut Butter & a New Heated Shower Head!


Mon 4/23/2012 8:14 AM


Well I just wrote you all  a nice email but the computer at the Lan house turned off and lost it so you guys are getting another short one today

Transfers were going to be today, but we are going to have a special meeting with an apostle this Saturday so we will wait till then to do it when the whole mission gets together.

This week Satan was working extra hard, of our family that we were going to baptize one tripped and fell hit his head and went to the hospital, and another smoked and so we didn’t have a baptism Sunday. But this week I know they will get baptized!!!

Love you all, I got a package from R last week! That was spectacular! I’ve been having peanut butter and jelly sandwiches again!

 até semana que vem!

-Elder Leete


 O also I’ve bought groceries and a new showerhead and stuff these last few weeks. They don’t have water heaters here; it’s just one of those electric showerheads that warms the water as it passes through.

 I even installed it by myself too, I’m pretty proud of myself.


Love you all

-elder Leete