May 2011-May 2013

Kevin has been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has been assigned to labor in the Brazil Londrina Mission for two years and will be teaching the gospel in the Portuguese language. Kevin will not be using the internet while serving as a missionary. This site will be updated by me, his mom, as I recieve his weekly email letters and pictures. Enjoy!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Going Senior


The package i sent was just copies of all my pictures so don't worry, and those pictures i emailed last week were just the only ones that i took that wont be on the memory card that i sent and i felt bad for not sending pictures in a while.
The Easterner is going good, but today is my last day with him because transfers are tomorrow.

That leads me to some announcements. . . .

BATISMO ESSA SEMANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we were walking around in a new neighborhood that we were trying out after praying all week for a baptism because we haven't baptized anyone this transfer.  An inactive member that we never met stopped us on the street and invited us to her house saying that she has been thinking about returning to church. we taught her family and discovered that one of her kids wasn´t baptized yet! We invited her to return to activity in the church and invited her daughter to read and pray about the Book of Mormon to see if she wanted to be baptized this week!! She accepted and we baptized her Yesterday! her name is J
Also, on Sunday i got a call from the assistants to the president and they told me that I will train this new transfer! i will pick up my Greenie on Tuesday morning! i´m really excited. it will be my first time as a senior companion too, i´m a little nervous but i know that the Lord will help my complete this new assignment. i wont know until tomorrow who will be my new comp, but it could be a Brazilian, an American, or a Chilean.(yes, we are getting missionaries from Chile this transfer!)

That's about it for me, i forgot to figure out what my address is here, but ill try to get it to you guys soon. Just send packages to my house address that i will get, letters go to the mission office like normal.

Good luck to everyone in the new semester at school!  I love you all and keep you ALL in my prayers.

Tchau!
-Elder Leete