May 2011-May 2013

Kevin has been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has been assigned to labor in the Brazil Londrina Mission for two years and will be teaching the gospel in the Portuguese language. Kevin will not be using the internet while serving as a missionary. This site will be updated by me, his mom, as I recieve his weekly email letters and pictures. Enjoy!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Hot all the Time - I miss being Cold


BATISMO!

The son of a member was baptized this week. we taught him like last month but he didn’t want anything to hear more but he has been going to church and has been liking it a lot so he got baptized!

I’m doing great here in P, it still doesn’t feel like Christmas though, it’s just really hot all the time. for us the transfers are on the19th, so I don’t know if i will stay here for Christmas or not. if i stay we will be in the house of the branch president, we just need to buy a webcam for him to use but it shouldn’t be too expensive. I don’t know where dad put my word document where i wrote all my account information, but i think I gave it to Rebecca too when i gave her all our photos so maybe ask her. What’s the time difference between us? i can skype in the evening here if you want

I’m sad that everyone over there is sick, but I’m also jealous because it means that it’s because of the cold. I miss being cold.

I got more letters from Jessica and Melissa this week. Also elder C got one from Melissa and one from the laurels. i had to translate it for him. it was his first letter from an American

Have fun with Christmas stuff, love you all,
-Elder Leete

Batismo




In some of the parks here they have trampoline like things



eu e Elder C, Bonitos demais!