May 2011-May 2013

Kevin has been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has been assigned to labor in the Brazil Londrina Mission for two years and will be teaching the gospel in the Portuguese language. Kevin will not be using the internet while serving as a missionary. This site will be updated by me, his mom, as I recieve his weekly email letters and pictures. Enjoy!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Exciting things Happening!


New Rule that came from the missionary department from salt lake!!!!

I CAN WRITE AND RECIEVE EMAILS FROM ANYONE!!!!!! so hurry!! WRITE ME!!!
(If you want his email address, let me know- A. Leete)
 
some exciting things are happening on the mission, we recieve like 15 new americans who finally got their vistas, and like all of them and their trainers spent the week here in apucarana sleeping on the floor in the missionaries´ houses because they had to stay close to londrina to be registered with the Federal police and there was no space in londrina. so that was a big mess that me and my comp had to coordinate.

the mission is getting pretty big, we have 190 missionaries right now, some new cities are going to be opened, which is really cool. Elder Millet (who is the nephew or something of bishop Goodfellow) is going to open up a new city with his trainee (he slept on the floor in my house this week so it was cool to talk about the good old northwest).

no, saint patricks day doesnt exist in brazil.

i feel like i´m more homesick of my country than my family. (sorry family) i miss american houses and streets and cheap prices  in department stores and a bunch of little stuff like that. but when i get home i´ll miss the food here a lot.

anyway, thats about it. it´s weird, i dont feel like its my last transfer

but that is good, it means i´m not trunky
i love you all!
-Elder Leete