May 2011-May 2013

Kevin has been called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has been assigned to labor in the Brazil Londrina Mission for two years and will be teaching the gospel in the Portuguese language. Kevin will not be using the internet while serving as a missionary. This site will be updated by me, his mom, as I recieve his weekly email letters and pictures. Enjoy!

Monday, September 12, 2011

one more week for me, dont know where time is going

mais uma semana para mim, não sei onde o tempo está indo

me and elder p have been working hard this week trying to reactivate some of the less active members in our ward, there is a lot of them that live in our area.

other than that we have a couple of people that could get baptized, but it seems that whenever someone gets close they get a fear of commitment and back out.

we have been working more with the book of mormon though, and i hope that our investigators will have the will to read and pray about it, but i think all of like two people on my mission so far actually did this, and me and elder f baptized those people.

im out of stuff to say . . . you guys should send me questions that you want answered.

tchau for now,

elder leete

ps

did i ever tell you guys that my name in portuguese is pronounced leech? the 'te' makes the 'ch' sound. or oftentimes is pronounced laych which is spelt 'leite' which means 'milk'

random comment for the day


Ok question:    What does “mais uma semana para mim, não sei onde o tempo está indo” mean?

Answer:    one more week for me, dont know where time is going